Two Mars Bars And A Slurpee

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

SHC: Stacy Keibler

How do you get over a disppointing loss? By feasting your eyes on the georgeous Stacy Keibler.

Stacy, long known by a whole hoard of WWE (formally WWF) wrestling fans, has widened her audience after appearing on Dancing with the Stars. She (like LFC) exited a tournament, she was destined to win, far too early.

When Stacy Keibler struts down the aisle at World Wrestling Entertainment shows to Kid Rock's rendition of the ZZ Top classic "Legs," people momentarily forget they came to see a wrestling match. The blonde, fresh-faced WWE Diva is blessed with an amazing set of 41-and-a-half inch gams. "From a young age, I realized that my legs were special," said Stacy, who often makes a big production of bending forward to separate the ring ropes, allowing fans a quick peek at her undies.

The former model and Baltimore Ravens cheerleader admits she's always been a bit of a show-off: "When I got into the wrestling business, I'd do a little dance or shake my booty to get the people excited. But I never imagined how popular it would become."

When asked which body parts (besides her legs) do people seem to go crazy over, she replied "I get a lot of comments about my ass," citing a coment made by another wrestler during a BRA AND PANTIES MATCH (!) What am I missing - I've got to start watching this stuff. All I've ever seen of wrestling has been in the "Ready to Rumble" film.

One thing's for certain she does has amazing legs, but she also has the finest looking arse that I've seen on a white chick!

For additional pictures, bio, updated news visit her Official site.

Click here for Wikipedia's entry on this amazing babe.

The WWE and WWE Babe of the Year sites.

More pictures here, here and here. UPDATE: Very large image library here at the Goose.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home